Maschinenfabrik Gustav Eirich has been building mixers since 1903. The building of mixers began with the turbine pan-type mixer. This one was developed further and gave rise in 1906 to the first planetary mixer. The foundations for today's success were laid in 1924: the mixture is fed to the mixing tools by a rotating mixing pan.
Maschinenfabrik Gustav Eirich GmbH & Co KG
Walldürner Str. 50 · 74736 Hardheim, Germany
T +49 6283 51 0 · F +49 6283 51 325