One hundred years of successful company history, this is what Deutsche Kahneisen Gesellschaft mbH (DKG) is celebrating this year. It was in 1907 when Julius Kahn of Berlin - after whom the company itself and its main invention, Kahn iron, was named - established the first company headquarters in the famous Unter den Linden street. Kahn iron was a special rebar necessary for a construction method new at that time – reinforced or “iron” concrete, as the product was named at that time.
Deutsche Kahneisen Gesellschaft mbH
12057 Berlin, GERMANY
T +49 30 6828302
F +49 30 68283497