The master metalworker Friedrich Wilhelm Schwing founded his handicraft business in Wanne-Eickel 75 years ago, in March 1934. The company, which is now operative worldwide, still has its headquarters and main works here. Hard work, manual skills and a wealth of ideas led right from the first years to his products being bought by mining, road construction and building companies. Even as early as the 1930s, the Schwing company also concerned itself with that which today is the company’s core business: the development of concrete construction machines.
Postfach 20 03 62
44647 Herne, Germany
T +49 2325 9870 · F +49 2325 72922