fib The Planning and design handbook on precast building structures
The Planning and design handbook on precast building structures is now available in bulk numbers for the corporate member companies and national member groups of the fib 1). These customized handbooks will be printed as high-quality hardcovers. Three pages at the beginning will give you as sponsor the chance to introduce yourself. Take this unique opportunity to present valuable content to your customers.
Once you confirm your order with this online form, we will contact you to organize your individual three pages at the beginning of the book.
Pricing does not include taxes (if applicable) and shipping costs. Conditions apply. 2)
General Terms and Conditions for Subscriptions
1. Contracting parties
The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) shall apply exclusively for all subscription purchase orders. Any conflicting terms and conditions, in particular the terms and conditions of customers, are only valid if and inasmuch as they have been approved by us.
Subscription purchase orders are concluded with ad-media GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “ad-media”).
ad-media GmbH Industriestrasse 180 50999 Cologne, Germany
Commercial Registry Cologne HRB 22639 VAT ID No.: DE151602464
Dr. Holger Karutz, Alexander Olbrich
Our offers are aimed exclusively at businesses. Businesses in the sense of these GTC are all natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity, who are acting in pursuit of their commercial or independent professional activities on concluding the contract. No contract will be concluded with consumers.
2. Exclusion of responsibilities in electronic business transactions
§ 312e Section 1 p. 1 no. 1 to 3 and sentence 2 German Civil Code shall not be applicable.
3. Conclusion of contract and purchase order content
Any order placed by a customer (online, by email, letter, fax or telephone) shall represent a legally binding offer to ad-media to conclude a subscription purchase order. Upon reception of your order, you will receive written confirmation from us by which we confirm the reception of your order. This order confirmation, however, does not represent any acceptance of contract from our side. A contract shall only be considered concluded with the consignment of the first issue.
The prices applicable and any delivery costs that may be incurred can be found in the information available in the order form. The prices given are net, excluding value added tax at the statutory rate.
ad-media reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered at any time. The current prices on our website shall be valid at the point in time of your order.
5. Conditions of payment
Remuneration shall be due and payable without deduction immediately after receipt of invoice.
The customer will be in default of payment 10 days after receipt of invoice. The interest on arrears will amount to 8% above the current base rate, § 288 Section 2 German Civil Code.
6. Duration of contract and cancellation
The minimum contractual period shall be one year. Inasmuch as you do not cancel your subscription purchase order by giving three months’ notice in writing (letter, email or fax) before the end of the contract period, then the subscription shall be considered as automatically renewed for another year.
Inasmuch as you have chosen to pay the subscription by direct debit, your account will be automatically debited again in the case of a subscription renewal.
ad-media shall be liable for damages caused by wilful intent or gross negligence, loss of life, bodily injury and impairment to health, and according to the provisions of the German product liability law. In the case of a negligent breach of an obligation that is essential for achieving the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligation), the liability of ad-media shall be limited in amount to the damages that are foreseeable and typical according to the type of business transaction in question.
There shall be no further liability on the part of ad-media.
The above limitations of liability shall also be valid for the personal liability of employees, representatives and organs of ad-media as well as for the liability of ad-media’s vicarious agents.
8. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
These GTC and any contractual relationship existing between the customer and ad-media shall be subject to German law excluding the UN purchasing convention.
The languages in which our GTC can be downloaded on our website are available to our customers for concluding the contract. The GTC language version shall be valid in which you have placed your order.
The sole court of jurisdiction for all disputes between the parties arising from or in relation to this contract shall be Cologne, inasmuch as legally permissible.
9. Protected content
Our website contains copyrighted content such as brandings, templates, texts, photographs, graphics, films, illustrations, etc. that may only be utilised with the explicit approval from ad- media.
* Поля, обязательные для заполнения
1) Sponsors have to be fib corporate members or national member groups. If a company is not an fib member when applying for sponsorship, an additional fee of CHF 870 for the first year's annual associate membership will be charged and forwarded to the fib (www.fib-international.org). The advantages to associate fib membership are many, such as receiving print copies of the fib Bulletins and the Structural Concrete journals published during the year of membership.
2) Customized hardcover handbooks are intended to be distributed on a not-for-profit basis only. Customization at the beginning of the book has to follow certain rules. The content and presentation must respect fib policies and have to be in line with ad-media’s General Terms & Conditions for advertisements. The fib will not be held responsible for any dispute between the sponsor and ad-media GmbH. Sponsors understand that they have to accept the technical content as printed by the fib and the production quality as provided by ad-media GmbH.
Copyright 2013 - CPI-Worldwide