Register now for the CPI Newsletter for free. The Newsletter will then inform you about news and current developments pertaining to the concrete and precast industry on a regular basis. The CPI Newsletter will provide you with the following:
Register today and make use of the manifold benefits that the CPI Newsletter can offer to master your daily business activities.
The CPI Newsletter is a publication and service of ad-media GmbH located in Cologne that informs on a bimonthly basis on news and latest developments in the concrete and precast industry. The publication is transmitted free of charge via email to all current business partners and all new registrations.
1. New registrations to the CPI Newsletter are carried out via the so-called double opt in procedure. All you need to do is register with your email address to obtain your Newsletter subscription. Subsequently, you will automatically receive an ad-media message to the email address provided by you. By returning this message, you are reconfirming your subscription to the CPI Newsletter. This procedure ensures that unauthorized or unintentional registration to the Newsletter will not take place.
2. After successful registration, you will receive the CPI Newsletter on a bimonthly basis. This service is provided free of cost by ad-media GmbH in Cologne, Germany.
3. The subscription can be cancelled anytime by the email account holder and without observation of any period of notification. To cancel the subscription, just click the “Cancel” button in the CPI Newsletter.
4. The CPI Newsletter may only be published or otherwise made available with the explicit prior consent of ad-media GmbH. Forwarding the CPI Newsletter for private, non-commercial purposes, however, is permitted. Inasmuch as brands (names and/or logos) are depicted in the Newsletter, we are emphasizing that these may only be used by the owner of the brand in question.
5. Development and publication of the CPI Newsletter will be carried out with utmost care. However, we hope you will understand that we are reserving our liability in this connection as follows: For any damage arising on account of our Newsletter (especially, but not only, damages caused by incorrect and/or incomplete information or damages that may occur on account of our Newsletter to your hardware and/or software systems), we shall only be held responsible if such damages have been caused on the basis of gross negligence and/or bad intent. These limitations of liability, however, shall not apply in cases where a salient breach of contractual obligations has occurred or in cases of damage to life, body, or health. In cases of negligent violation of contractual obligations on the part of ad-media GmbH, any liability for pecuniary or material damage, this liability shall be limited to typical and unforeseeable damages.
6. The following individuals may be addressed for general issues pertaining to the CPI Newsletter: Dipl.-Ing. Michael von Ahlen and Dipl.-Ing. Mark Küppers.